WATCH – DEAR GOD, MAKE IT STOP – 

Feb. 8, 2021 – Berman first shared the news of her son’s death on Instagram Sunday, writing that her son got “the drugs delivered to the house” in an “experimentation gone bad.”

“My beautiful boy is gone. 16 years old,” the host of “In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman” captioned a picture of herself embracing her smiling son. “My heart is completely shattered and I am not sure how to keep breathing.” Berman said her son got his hands on the unknowingly fatal drug through Snapchat and warned other parents to “watch your kids and WATCH SNAPCHAT especially.”

“A drug dealer connected with him on Snapchat and gave him fentinyl (sic) laced Xanax and he overdosed in his room,” Berman wrote. “They do this because it hooks people even more and is good for business but (it) causes overdose and the kids don’t know what they are taking.”

more@USAToday

SIGN UP TODAY!

Subscribe Today! Your best source of current news, information and opinion about the issues that matter to you most. Serving the treatment industry, recovery community and health and wellness professionals.