Unleashes wild dogs? –
April 3, 2020 –
• Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program, $1.75 million available. This program provides financial and technical assistance to states, state courts, local courts, units of local government, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments to enhance the operations of drug courts or to implement new veterans treatment courts.
• Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant and Substance Abuse Site-based Program, $27 million available. The program is to provide financial and technical assistance to states, units of local government, and Indian tribal governments for treatment and support of those abusing drugs.
• Enhancing Community Responses to America’s Addiction Crisis: Serving Our Youngest Crime Victims, $19 million available. Applications are being sought to support direct services for children and youth who are crime victims as a result of the current addiction crisis;
• Family Drug Court Program, $18.2 million available. Money would either enhance existing programs or expand the program into new communities.
• Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program, $28.1 million available. A centralized database is set up to monitor and analyze prescription drug information.
• Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program, $7.2 million available. Money would either enhance existing juvenile drug courts or help set up a juvenile drug court in communities where one does not exist.
• Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative, $48 million available. This program would provide mentors for those are at risk for juvenile delinquency, victimization, and juvenile justice system involvement.
• Opioid Affected Youth Initiative, $9 million available.