VIDEO – THE DIRTIEST DOZEN –
Sept 9, 2023 – Potential signs and symptoms of an opioid overdose include:
- Loss of consciousness.
- Markedly constricted or pinpoint pupils.
- Breathing difficulties (slowed, labored, and/or irregular breathing).
- Respiratory arrest (completely stopped breathing).
- Choking, gurgling, or snoring sounds.
- Blue or purple lips or fingertips.
- Being unresponsive to loud noises, shaking, or painful stimuli.
For more information on overdose recognition and substance abuse help please see the below links: