CHAPTER 11, IN A GOOD WAY –
Published 2018 – WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE THE ROOMS of Alcoholics Anonymous? IS THERE ONLY ONE path to recovery? These and other questions are answered in 365-daily inspirations. Miracles of Recovery was written–not just for those addicted but for the parents, the spouse–anyone touched by the disease. Using the 12-Steps as its’ foundation, Miracles of Recovery embraces a holistic solution as a practical approach for those who must face life on life’s terms, clean and sober. Encouraging and thought-provoking, Miracles of Recovery inspires with Universal Truths, because once we know better, we do better. Miracles of Recovery will:
• Show through example how to achieve long-term sobriety, regardless of what happens in your life.
• Encourage you to embrace healthy, positive thoughts by taking the necessary actions to reinforce this thinking.
• Provide the tools necessary to work the Steps and change your life.
• Suggest, through exercises and solutions, methods to do life differently,
• improve self-esteem and confidence, and embrace a profound sense of hope needed to succeed.
• Challenge you to look at life from a higher, positive perspective.
The author encourages the reader to embrace the belief that, regardless of the challenges life presents, NOTHING can change the course of recovery when you keep yourself, your sobriety, and your Higher Power first in your lives. Miracles of Recovery offers hope where there is none.