Vico-doomed –

July 18, 2018 – Cory Monteith’s mother revealed the “Glee” actor was taking pain medications for “massive” dental work before he died of a heroin overdose in 2013. Ann McGregor told People she believes the pain medication derailed Monteith’s struggle with sobriety. McGregor told People that Monteith checked into a rehab center in April 2013. Between the months of May and July, he had “massive’ dental work done, for which he was prescribed painkillers.

Full Story @ WSBTV.com

SIGN UP TODAY!

Subscribe now and receive a FREE download of Russell Brand's interview with Dr. Gabor Maté (3/22/20) as they discuss: The Coronavirus, the infodemic, fear, acceptance, addiction, good books, and turning crisis into opportunity. Courtesy of Addiction Recovery eBulletin® with permission from Russell Brand and Dr. Gabor Maté.